It’s Friday, and that means the friday five:
1. Who is your favorite celebrity?
Nicole Kidman. She’s just fab. Talented, stunning, strong, and from everything I’ve seen, a really lovely down-to-earth person.
2. Who is your least favorite?
Uh. I don’t know. I tend to phase those that I’m not interested in, or impressed by, out of my mind, I suppose. But in general, it’d be rude, discourteous type people, I guess. Celebrities or no :-)
3. Have you ever met or seen any celebrities in real life?
Yep, several of the BtVS and Angel cast members. Er, plus being on the train with Gareth Pace (of Hale and Pace), and Neil Morrissey – at different times, I mean. And a couple of passing-in-the-street moments in London.
4. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not?
Hmmmm. No, I don’t think so. Or at least, not be a “celebrity”. Well known in a limited field would be good – as a musician or a writer. But fame doesn’t really draw me at all. I wouldn’t fancy being recognised on the street, or having media interest in my life. Ick.
5. If you had to trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why?
Uhhhh. I don’t know! *faffs* Maybe one of the hobbit actors, for a laugh. :-)