Since I’m here, I think I’ll have a go at the friday five. Because this week’s topic is, er, sort of topical for me. Yes.
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
Ahahahahahahahahahaha. At the moment, I’m waking up on average between 12pm and 6pm. Yes, really. When ‘normal’, assuming it’s a work day, it would be 6am – 7am.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Again, when ‘normal’ it’d be maybe 10am, depending. At the moment? Eh. Half the time I don’t know what day it is anyway, so weekends don’t really factor into things.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Give the cat a cuddle, then go downstairs and give him his meds and breakfast, then get something for myself.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
*shrug* I spose if I have something to do / go out for, then half an hour to an hour. Depends.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
I don’t think I’ve ever actually been out for breakfast, as such. I either eat it at home, or take something with me to work. But when I’ve been away from home, I always enjoy getting a nice cooked breakfast if I’m in a B&B or something. Yum :-)
Will. not. go. back. to. bed. yet!