Skip to content
- What is your favourite flower?
Poppies. And lilies, but they tend to make me sneeze.
- Do you buy or send other people flowers for special occasions?
Yes, usually Mum.
- Have you ever picked flowers from your own garden (or wild flowers, if you don’t have a garden) to give to someone else?
Not for a long time, but I did pick some daffs from the garden once when I lived at the parents’ place.
- If flowers could talk (think Alice In Wonderland), which flower would you most like to converse with?
Triffids! From a safe distance, of course.
- Have you ever used edible flowers in cooking, or eaten one?
I’ve had lavender chocolate, and didn’t really like it, but I’d like to try lavender and honey ice cream, and I think you can eat some kinds of pansy in salads?