I’ve decided to try taking part in. So here are this week’s answers:
1. Dr. Seuss characters: the Cat in the Hat or the Grinch?
I’ll have to go with the Cat, since I haven’t actually read the Grinch. My little bro had a Cat book.
2. “Anne of Green Gables” or “Little Women”?
I enjoyed both very much, but I think I’ll pick Little Women – I’d enjoy reading it again now, while Anne I could take or leave.
3. Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys?
Nancy Drew. Wasn’t really that interested in the Hardys.
4. Winnie the Pooh characters: Tigger or Eeyore?
Ahhhh…. I love Tigger for his bounciness. But I adore Eeyore’s wonderful melancholy. Can I have both? *g*
5. Which author: Judy Blume or Beverly Cleary?
Judy Blume… I haven’t read anything by Beverly Cleary (maybe she was more in the US?), but I did devour the Judy Blume books with everyone else at age 11.
6. Roald Dahl books: “Charlie & the Chocolate Factory” (Willy Wonka) or “James & the Giant Peach”?
It’ll have to be Charlie, though both are wonderful. My real favourites, though, are The Twits, and Danny Champion of the World :-)
7. “Harry Potter” or “The Wizard of Oz”?
Until recently, I would’ve said the Wizard of Oz… but I’ve seen the Harry Potter movie now, and I’m now dying to read the books. I think I’m going to love them.
8. Curious George or Madeline?
I have no clue who either of those are.
9. “A Wrinkle in Time” or “Little House on the Prairie”?
Haven’t even heard of the first one, but I didn’t read the second, either. Again, maybe those were more popular in the US?
10. Dr. Seuss again: “Horton Hears a Who” or “The Lorax”?
Aaaaand again, I’m guessing Dr Seuss is more of an American phenomenon. Because, huh? *g*
As well as that, I’m going to be doingas well. Running a bit late this week, but here we go:
What do you find sexier: a man with tattoo’s or without?
Hmmm…. I do like tattoos. But it actually depends what they’re of, and where they are. And on the man! *g* However, overall, I’d say with.