Time to do. Can’t be bothered to do a proper entry *g*.
1. Sexier (female)…Pamela Anderson or Jennifer Garner?
Oh, no contenst. Absolutely Jennifer Garner. She rocks, especially in Alias, and she has a stunning smile.
2. Sexier (male)…Ben Affleck or Matt Damon?
Hmmm. Matt Damon out of those two, but neither of them appeal to me that much.
3. The better piano player…Billy Joel or Elton John?
Um. I don’t know. Elton? They’re probably about the same, really.
4. Funnier…David Letterman or Craig Kilborn?
Don’t know this one, either. I haven’t seen much of either of them on telly over here.
5. The dumber cartoon cat…Stimpy (of *Ren & Stimpy*) or Tom (of *Tom & Jerry*)?
Argh – never saw Ren & Stimpy. Tom wasn’t *always* dumb, was he? Oh, he probably was. I’m just letting my natural feline-sympathy get the better of me.
6. A better news anchor…Tom Brokaw or Dan Rather?
7. A better TV chef…Emeril Lagasse or Jacques Pepin?
Errrrr……. Anthony Double-barrelled bloke.
8. The trashier talk show host…Maury Povich or Jerry Springer?
Definitely Jerry, by a million miles.
9. The worse fast food burger joint…McDonald’s or Burger King?
MaccyD’s! Terrible awful stuff. But sometimes oddly tempting……
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: Only a handful of U.S. Presidents have been considered to be *great* Of the following two, which one do you consider to be greater…Franklin D. Roosevelt or Abraham Lincoln? Why?
I still know very little about American history, so I can’t answer this one. Lincoln seems to be the most well known “great” president, to me, but… eh. Who knows? Not me.