Eh. So, yeah, haven’t been about much. There has been much gazing into space and making of a christmas fairy (for the office tree) out of paper and tinsel instead. The latter was fun at any rate. Oh, and I made out this “Yaaaay/Booooo” list yesterday. Panto season* and all that. Or something:
– I’ve got Christmas off work and can go home for the week.
– Bacon butty. Mmmm.
– Buffy season 6 rocks. And has naked Spike. Heheheheh.
– Prozaaaaaaac. *g*
– Christmas decorations. Wheeeeee!
– Kitty cats. Tiny tabby fluffy ones and large orange leggy ones :-)
– My focus customer is now unfocused! (ie. problem solved)
– The train company sneakily changed the timetable again, cancelling the train I went to catch to work this morning.
– I feel like death cos I’ve got used to working the late shift and my brain thinks it should still be asleep.
– No new Buffy for at least a month, maybe more.
– I have to get up at an inhuman hour again tomorrow morning. And the day after. Ugh.
– Depression. Which is depressing. By definition. Blah.
– No work to do. Very bored.
– Need to do website updating. Can’t be bothered.
And that’s about it, really. And now I’m off, believe it or not, to get an early night. Yes, I’ve actually somehow acquired the will to prise myself offline before 3am. No idea quite how it happened, but at least I might get some actual sleep in. Go me.
*It’s behiiiiiind yooooou!