- When did you last sleep in a tent?
Last July, when I went camping with a group from C House.
- What comes to mind when you think about relieving yourself in the great outdoors?
Er. That’s a bit TMI, isn’t it? But I spose… trees!
- Where’s the best place you ever went camping?
I don’t know… I can’t choose. I’ve camped in a lot of places. Ross-on-Wye was always good. But actually, Pevensey Bay last summer was nice – good location (right on the beach), good company, good facilities.
- What’s your favourite camp food?
Marshmallows cooked on the camp fire. Nom!
- What’s your sleeping bag like?
I have two actually: one is a “moonbag” that compresses down to be small & light and is the one I got for hiking, and the other one is a more normal sleeping bag – its blue with dashes of different colours (red, yellow, possibly green) on it.
Now I really want to go camping again! I have the opportunity to go with the group from C House again in September and I’d really love to because it’s for a week, and I think to the New Forest. But it’s right before M & E’s wedding, and I’m not sure that I’ll be able to afford it. *sigh*