I’ve been Christmas shopping today, and now I’m utterly wiped out. Zzzzzzzz!
However, I did manage to make some progress on my christmas prep, as listed out yesterday:
- Write christmas card list (e-cards and tangible ones)
cards andstamps (tomorrow).
- Write and send out cards of both types.
Work out budget for presents (tomorrow when Mum comes over).
- Go present shopping – both online (asap) and IRL (
w/ Mum tomorrow,prob also later this week).
- Put up tree and decorate.
- Knit like there’s no tomorrow (I’m not doing many knitted presents this year, but there are a couple I want to get done).
And as it happens, I actually managed to get pretty much everything present-wise today. There’s just the online shopping to do, and maybe a couple of other bits, and then I’m done. Well, I have to shop for the present that Mum is getting me (awesome boots), but I might have to go further afield. Still, I haven’t looked in that shop in the old town yet. I’m more likely to find something I like there, at least… but I might leave it until sale time. We shall see.
In the mean time, I think the next most important things are writing and posting the cards (and presents!) that need to go, and getting on with the knitting! So since I need some level of concentration for that, I’ll be off to bed now. With a reminder to myself not to loiter on the internets all day tomorrow, cos I have other things to do. Maybe I should stick a post-it note on my monitor with a reminder?…