I’m sure I’ve said this umpteen times, but I really do want to get back into blogging more regularly. So, I’ve decided to set myself a blogathon / blopomo challenge: posting every day for a month from today, June 15th.
I don’t think I’m going to have a theme, though if I do start to get stuck I might try the alphabet meme thing. That worked pretty well for me before. It’s probably going to be general rambling and catching up on what’s going on in my life, though. Exciting stuff! Or, you know, not.
As a reminder to myself in case I’m in need of inspiration, I’m going to try to write about
- What I’ve been up to over the last few months
- Mental health stuff (which kind of ties in with the above, tbh)
- My favourite niece, Miss RA
- Merlin McPurrlin (cat spam, here we come)
- Knittin’ and Spinnin’
- What I’ve been fangirling over
- And my forays into learning to be a bit of a girly girl. Sometimes.
Alrighty, first post accomplished! I have some partners in ‘thoning crime, gathered via my Plurk flist. So, hi , (also on deviantart), dangerouslycrafty and captainstardust. Feel free to prod me if I forget to post!